Pages

Monday 4 January 2021

The Practical joke about the missing teeth - Tyrah

I have been learning about how this story is all just a practical joke on a tackle shop owner. The couple in this story had tricked him about his missing false teeth. When I share this to my blog, it helps me understand more about what is happening in the story and what I have learnt.

This story was a little bit tricky because I kind of didn’t understand the story at first. But as I read the story a lot and got help from my family, I started to understand it more.




 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tyrah,

    Charlotte here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for sharing this fantastic post! I think it is so great that you sought help from your family when you needed it. That is so great to hear and shows you put in a lot of effort. Even as an adult I still ask my family for help. For this, I will be giving you bonus points!

    It is also great that you went through the checklist. Ka pai Tyrah!

    Your comic strip was very funny and creative - this is the first one I have seen of the two men having a squabble.

    I notice you have included your full name in your blog title. Just to ensure you are cyber safe, please can you remove your surname? It’s always best to just use your first name.

    Keep up the good work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete