Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Optical Illusions - Tyrah

 I have been learning about Optical Illusions. Optical Illusions come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The 2 common colors people use when they're drawing their own Optical Illusion are black and white(sometimes grey). The 3 most common shapes they use for Optical Illusions are squares, circles, and hexagons. People put in other shapes or the same shape inside of the shape and make it look 3D but it's just an illusion. 


I enjoyed doing this activity and I loved creating my Optical Illusion! Reflecting on my learning and publishing my work on the web helps me to understand my work more and encourages me to make my work even better than before.



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Tyrah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I find optical illusions really fascinating as they are 2D shapes drawn to look 3D. I thought you did an awesome job and that your illusion looks great.

    I found your explanation and instructions on you made your illusions very helpful and easy to follow, you could step it up by creating a screencastify of you making your illusion so your readers can see the step by step process.

    I would be interested in seeing your drawn version of your illusions too.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete