Pages

Monday 22 November 2021

What are 3 things I would teach my future child?

The three things I would teach my future child would be manners, how to do chores and our language. For manners, people would look at my child and think he/she is respectful, kind, and helpful. It gives us a great reputation around his/her school, family members, and friends. Having a positive attitude will eventually lead you to something good in the future. Getting taught how to do chores is pretty simple once you get used to it. This would be another way of being helpful but around the house! It’s a good break from devices too, especially if you’ve been on it all day. Speaking your mother tongue could be difficult at first, but once you get used to it you’ll be able to speak to your family members who don’t speak or understand English. It would be easier for them to be able to create a conversation and communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment