Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2021

A Cave or a Treehouse?

I would rather live in a cave than a treehouse. Though, as I was growing up, I did beg my parents to build me a treehouse. But now that I’m older, I think I find it more dangerous, but for safety reasons. For instance, what if you fall walking through those wooden bridges? It only has wood lined with a rope attached to it, and it probably has a weight limit of up to 60kg. But in my opinion, living in a cave would be much safer. The walls are made of solid rocks and would be a perfect hang-out, and there sure would be room for furniture! Making a cave your home would be the best and better option than falling to your death. 

1 comment:

  1. Tyrah, you are demonstrating some fantastic critical thinking skills. You explain that when you were younger that you would prefer to live in a treehouse, but now your opinion has changed. You then go on to explain why it has changed (because of safety reasons, you wouldn't want to fall!). This is a great skill- being able to back up your opinions. An idea to question- is a cave fully safe? What about in an earthquake? Does that change your opinion? Good work here, Tyrah.

    ReplyDelete