Pages

Monday 29 November 2021

How Giraffes are, as siblings.

There was a male giraffe, standing along the beach, staring at a magnificent view. He admired how nice and calm the sea was. How the sunset gathered colorful colors towards it. He loved how the silence completed the image until he heard hooves galloping along the sandy beach. It was his little sister! “What are you doing?” she asked. “I wanted some peace and quiet, is that alright?" He replied. “That doesn’t answer my question. And why are you out here? Mom called us to go have dinner like 15 minutes ago.” She said reminding him. “Yeah I’ll be right there.” Continuously looking at the view. His little sister was puzzled and wondered what was going on in his mind. So she decided to lean her head towards his to see what he was looking at, but it didn’t change anything. “You’re so weird you know that right?” she stated. He replied, rolling his eyes, “Being weird is good. Someone that stupid would say such a thing.” “You should at least come home instead to eat” she mumbled, feeling a bit worried. “Nah, this view won't come back until tomorrow evening. I can’t miss this one.” “You’re so difficult. I might get in trouble from Mom because you’re dragging your hooves, and you better remember that this isn't my fault.” she scoffed. “I know. Now run along, go home and eat,” he agreed. “Mom won’t want me back home until you come with me.” “You’re such a pain. You never leave me alone for my own satisfaction” he argued. “That’s what siblings are for” She shrugged, finishing the argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment