Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

My Sailing Experience! - Tyrah

On the 10th of May, the seniors of our school went sailing at Okahu Bay.  It was fascinating to learn how to steer a boat with a rudder and how to control the sail with a rope. The funny thing that happened to me while I was at sea was falling out of the boat and trying to get back in. Thanks to St Johns Rotary and Sailing NZ, we wouldn't have experienced this opportunity that has been given to us. And thanks for making our day special. My classmates, friends and I had lots of fun sailing. Especially falling out of the boat into the cold, freezing water! 



 



                                                                                         
























1 comment:

  1. Hi Tyrah it's me Upu I really like how you guys were learning how to sailing it must be really cold in the water.

    ReplyDelete