Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

All about me - By Tyrah

Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria: I am successful when I can write a recount about myself.

Hello everyone! My name is Tyrah. My birthday is on November, 2008. I grew up in Auckland New Zealand. My school is in Panmure. I have 2 sisters and no brothers.


I love to play sports like soccer, basketball, volleyball, netball, futsal and baseball. The movies I like are Moana, Zootopia, Tangled the series and Peter Rabbit. I love reading Captain Underpants because he is funny and his powers are interesting. My favourite food are corn beef with taro, cereals and popcorn.

I do not like being told what to do. I hate getting bullied, scared  by people, and alone in the dark. The books I don't like to read are Thea Silton books because they are rats in the story. I don't like people tricking me unless its a joke and being left out. I hate people stealing,and liars.


No comments:

Post a Comment